Sunday, May 20, 2007

ABOUT ME


sssaljaberi
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, AE
My name is Saleh. I'm 24 years old and I study at Higher Colleges. I live in a big house with my family which includes my parents, 4 brothers and two sisters. Having a big family is quite interesting and common in UAE. I have been sent by my company to study Chemical Engineering in HCT and I find it a challengeable and quite interesting subject. I have made many friendship relations in the college. What I like about HCT in particular is that it is a multi national institution where we have staff from many countries. In my free time, I like to go on camping and barbecue with friends where we spend nice time together. We usually plan our trips and try to discover new places in the Emirates. In the summer I like to travel to other countries. Sometimes I travel with family or group of friends. Last summer I traveled to one of my favorite places, which was Malaysia. It is a very interesting place to visit. It has many natural places and sea views. The people there are friendly. The food was good and variety was found in most of the restaurants. The country has multi religions and cultures.

No comments: